Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Blogpost # 2 Encounter with Angels





Have you experience hearing someone's voice giving you hope but no one is around or hearing the voice of your love one' giving you advice,sign and ever warning, Have you encounter mysterious being that appear giving you important message or helping you out,the in one click it disappear.What would you do? Would you follow that voice or listen to them.?

Some times people hallucinate when they  are in a situation of a life and death or do or die basis.Does  are inner mind or subconscious mind is liable for the voice of a person you heard or the person they encounter or it is the voice of our angel. People know angels play a major part in our life aside from being God' messenger they are human protector.Many people believe that they hear an angelic voice others have a feeling of sudden comfort when they are sad and in grief.


Upon searching of true stories of people who encounter by angels, I found this articles entitled  Encounter With Angels By : Stephen Wagner on the site of  http://paranormal.about.com/od/angels/a/ Encounters-With-Angels.htm I learned about people who have been encounter angels or how angel became part of their lives in a different situation.


"PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE they have had encounters with angels usually cannot be convinced otherwise. Their experiences affect them in such a profound way that other explanations seem to them trivial, insufficient, and certainly not as spiritually satisfying. To outside observers, if these are genuine encounters with angelic entities, the experiences present more questions than answers ".

Stephen Wagner is trying to explain that if one person experience how angel touches their life it is the only time that they will believe that angel is present and they really exist.  Miracles happen everyday there are lot of stories  of rescue by angels, angel who appear in the of need ,angel gave warning to the people, saved people from accident and give message to people by interact on their dream.



I remember my moms told me that I was saved by my guardian angel when I was 9 months old because i fell from my bed 2 feet high and nothing happen to me I never cried  and still sleeping ,my mother found me on the floor with a pillow.



In my opinion these people who encounter angel is not hallucinating or lying if we base on observation there are lots of experience cases from people of all ages , we heard about their experience that can't  be explained like people experience danger and some rescue or heal. Our faith and experience will determine if they are real.

If angels are true or not, or just a creation of our human mind it's does't matter for us long as we believe in one God who made us all







No comments:

Post a Comment